Waldron Rand is uniquely positioned to assist with your international taxation needs. As active members of KS International, an association of independent accounting firms located around the world, we have strong relationships with professionals who can help with international compliance and strategic planning from a local level. In house, we have extensive expertise navigating the complex and vast U.S. international tax laws and treaties. Our international tax professionals take the lead in proactively identifying and fulfilling your tax filing and reporting obligations as you venture across economic borders.
Our services include:
- United States tax return preparation for:
- Foreign corporations doing business in the U.S.
- U.S.-owned foreign corporations
- Nonresident aliens
- U.S. citizens and residents living or working abroad
- Preparation of required foreign asset disclosures and assistance with participation in the Offshore Voluntary Disclosure Initiative
- Guidance with treaty-based tax positions
- Assistance with withholding obligations for payments of U.S. source income to foreign persons, including preparation or review of exemption forms for recipients
- Entity selection planning
- Foreign tax credits
- Advice regarding transfer pricing agreements
To learn more about these services, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To provide superior service and value-added solutions that enhance client success, inspire our employees to do great work, and positively impact our community.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter
Send us your email and we'll get you on newsletter distribution list.
Waldron H. Rand & Company
850 Washington Street, Suite 200
Dedham, MA 02026